Parents and visitors to our website might also find these sites informative. Please note that we cannot be responsible for the information on these websites.
- BBC Bitesize – Games and revision for all primary aged children.
- BBC Schools – Activities and games from the BBC
- Contact a Family Online – Online support for parents and carers of disabled children.
- Dad Talk – A news, information and social network site for all dads everywhere, to share and discuss their most important job ever, fatherhood.
- Expert help for Mums – On-line support and advice to mums.
- Learning Platform – Children and staff can log into the school’s learning platform by using this link.
- Parentline – Round-the-clock confidential help and advice for all parents and carers.
- School Meals – Menu Parents can view the school meals menu by viewing this link.
- Thurrock Borough Council – Thurrock Borough Council.
- Thurrock Family Information Service – An online directory of services for families living in the Thurrock area.
- Thurrock Foodbank – Providing food for families going through short term difficulties.
- Kids’ Zone
- Thinkuknow – A guide to internet safety for young people.
- Child online safety during lockdown: where to report
- Managing mental health and wellbeing: advice for families