Why we love to wear school uniform
- It helps us feel proud of belonging to Bonnygate Primary School
- It reminds us that we coming to school ready and prepared to work hard
- It leaves expensive leisure clothes for after school and weekends
- Grey trousers or skirts
- White or green polo shirts, shirts or blouses
- Bottle green cardigans, sweatshirts or fleeces (with Bonnygate logo)
Children must have a PE kit in school – White T shirt, black shorts and plimsolls in a named bag.
Jewellery is not permitted except stud earrings but earrings must not be worn for PE. Children’s hair must be their natural colour and not an extreme style.
Uniform can be purchased by completing an order form or direct from Sue’s Schoolwear in Grays – 01375 377253
|Polo Shirt 32″ (White and Green)||£5.50|
|Polo Shirt 34″||£6.00|
|PE T Shirts (plain)||£3.50|
|PE T Shirts (logo)||£4.00|